MEETINGS AT YNOT ITALIAN ARE BACK
Our club meets every month on the 2nd Thursday.
Meeting schedule: 6:30pm Social Time, 7:00 - 7:20 Club Business 7:20 - 8pm Guest Speaker
Location: Ynot Italian, 1036 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA. (757)382-9111
Arrive early to enjoy dinner.
Some of our guests have been farriers, trainers, and veterinarians. See our Event calendar for MEETING LOCATIONS & guest speakers
CLUB GOALS FOR 2020:
- Approach the City of Virginia Beach to move towards replacing the Princess Anne Horse Arena.
- Sponsor at least 3 educational seminars for the horse owner and enthusiast in 2020.
- Host social events monthly in addition to club meeting.
- Design and implement an annual program plan for club members and other equestrians.
- Further horse and rider safety issues.
- Be an advocate for the horse community and industry.
- Promote good sportsmanship in all horse activities.
- Members ride free at Northwest River Park in Chesapeake with THC membership card.
- Members participate in club rides for discounted price.
- Meet many new friends who enjoy the same activities.
- Continue your equine education through articles as well as seminars & demonstrations.
- Become aware of and stay current in legislative issues concerning the horse industry.
- Improve your horsemanship.
- Members have access to services such as our classified advertising.
- Events include trail riding and other great social activities.
- Put your organization skills to good use by volunteering for one of the Club's leadership positions.
- The Club offers fun and exciting activities the whole family can share.
More details about membership:
- THC membership is open to all horse owners, enthusiasts and industry representatives.
- Individual Membership, $20 per year.
- Family Membership, immediate family members, $25 per year
- The club year is from January through December.